Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Upcoming release sample: DANCING ON MY GRAVE

 

“I’m just fed up enough, I don’t care about client privacy,” Eden said. “Miss Sarah asked me to try to figure out what he did when he was with his brother in Virginia. She’s afraid Conrad got dragged into something, and he’s cutting off everybody to protect them. Especially her.”

“Well, that sounds more like the Conrad we know,” he admitted.

“Maybe.”

“Maybe?”

“He just never struck me as someone who would be too proud to ask for help.”

“Huh.” He considered that for several moments. “You could be right.”

“I know I am.” She smirked at him. The brief light moment faded. “She’s scared for him, but until I get some answers, some information on this brother of his … I have an awful feeling the name and information he gave me on this supposed brother Steve will prove to be false.” 

“Which means Conrad is in big trouble. Bigger trouble. Miss Sarah sure doesn’t need that.”

No comments: