Sunday, July 18, 2021

Audiobooks, Anyone?

 I'm busily working on narrating my books to turn them into audiobooks.


Right now the only title available is LIVING PROOF (That No Good Deed Goes Unpunished), Book 4 in the Neighborlee series. However, I recently finished recording THE KINDNESS CURSE, a fantasy, Book 1 in my Magic to Spare Series. I hope to have it loaded and start being distributed by the end of the month. After I get all that pesky engineering and editing and audio checking and meeting the distributor's standards out of the way.

Have you heard of Authors Direct?


(Bear with me, there's a reason for these two seemingly unrelated questions .... because they really are related!)

Authors Direct is a free audiobook app, first of all.

But more important, it allows authors to sell their audiobooks directly to their readers, fans and friends. Kind of one-stop-shopping. No need for a subscription to other audiobook services and clubs. Nice, huh?

LIVING PROOF is currently available at Authors Direct -- https://www.Authors-Direct.com

Stay tuned as more audiobooks become available -- and always available at Authors Direct.

No comments: