Thursday, November 23, 2023

Holiday Traditions and Goodies!

 Happy Thanksgiving!

I recently asked my newsletter folks what some of their traditions were. Without releasing any names, here's a sample of their responses:

Chocolate Bark. Pretzels. Putting up the Teddy Bear Christmas tree.  

Caroling. Making fudge. Decorating cookies. Black Friday!

I may not start decorating until December first; but I am busy much before then.  I try to make at least one homemade ornament each year.  Also I try to make gifts to give.  So I am busy all year long in this endeavor. As to when I start buying for Christmas?  Well that journey starts on December 26 or 27!  I search all year for those special gifts for loved ones.  Then when Christmas season arrives I am not stressed with shopping.


Speaking of Black Friday ...

I'm going to take some time today between dinner and napping during the football game to post SALES on the Ye Olde Dragon website. I'm having a little scavenger hunt, with a different title on sale every day, starting tomorrow!


www.YeOldeDragonBooks.com


How can you win those Amazon gift cards?  Well, you'll have to check back every day. Hint: that day's date has to do with who among the orders placed that day wins ....


Hey, do you remember I have a KICKSTARTER going?

Only ONE WEEK REMAINS until it shuts down. Here's your chance to get limited editions, including hardbacks. When the Kickstarter ends, those special editions will vanish. Looking for a hardback copy of Inquest? An omnibus version of Inquest and several short stories that are only available in ebook elsewhere? Want a chance to get some character art of the crew of the Defender?  Kickstarter is the place!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mll04def/inquest-afv-defender-book-4


No comments: