Sunday, February 17, 2019

Off the Bookshelf: MYTHICAL DOORWAYS, A Fellowship of Fantasy Anthology

Another fun anthology from the Fellowship of Fantasy!

Can I just say that I DEVOURED both volumes? The fact this is a collection of shorts made them easy to read -- I knew I could finish a story, or two, maybe three, before going to bed. Better than "Calgon, take me away!"

Like the review of another anthology of theirs, I'll leave them to tell you what this collection is about. And again urge you to indulge!

"We present to you tales of gateways to marvelous places. These doorways open into adventure, wonder, and even danger.

"Within, you will accompany heroes on their way to fairy worlds. Brave the dangers of the past through a portal in time. Eavesdrop at the door of a forbidden workshop. Follow a girl on a search for a better life in her choice between three tempting magical doors. Help a sorcerer close a gateway before an unspeakable horror escapes, and slip through a portal on a quest for delicious chocolate!"

www.fellowshipoffantasy.com

No comments: