Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The War Room

Happy New Year!

We're off to a good start, with projects picked out for the year and some attempt at keeping records of what's been accomplished and what still needs to be done.

I've written about 15K words in MUSIC IN THE NIGHT, the final book in the Guardians of the Time Stream series -- steampunk from Desert Breeze Publishing.

The next book, SANCTUARY, is due to be released in April.

I entered 3 books in the Realm Makers competition yesterday. Winners will be announced this July at the 5th Realm Makers convention, to be held in Reno. Should be lots of fun! Cross your fingers and say some prayers for me.

Right now it's rainy and windy and cold. I have to wonder -- we've had it easy so far this winter, so when is the really bad weather going to hit? Kind of scary, if you think about it.

I hope you all have had a great start to the new year.

No comments: