Tuesday, September 1, 2020

New Book!

 


TODAY is the book birthday for VIRTUALLY LONDON.

The ebook version has been out in Kindle and Kindle Unlimited for a while, but today it's available in print.

Celebrate with me!

Want to learn more about Neighborlee, Ohio and especially about Divine's Emporium, the heart of the weird-and-wonderful?

You can take your own self-guided tour -- and maybe get in some trouble along the way.

An interactive story has just been uploaded to all the usual ebook outlets, some are available now, some are about to release, but if you want your FREE copy of DIVINE'S EMPORIUM right now ... just ask.

I'd really appreciate if you'd sign up for my newsletter -- just go to the form in the right-hand column. Then email me at MichelleLevigne@gmail.com and let me know you did, and I'll send it to you via Bookfunnel.

But you don't have to sign up (although, *sigh* I'd really, really appreciate it. *whimper* *sniff* *drop a few tears*).

Just ASK and I'll send you the story! Honest!

And check back throughout September and October, for samples from VIRTUALLY LONDON posted twice a week, right here. It'll be fun!

No comments: