Friday, June 26, 2020

The Adventure: WHY PRINTWORTHY PROOFREADING?


Why Printworthy Proofreading?

Writing is both an art and a science. Creatively crafting words paints a vivid image and communicates a clear, concise message. But there are rules and guidelines that must be followed to be effective. If one aspect of the art or science is weak, it detracts from the other aspect. Conversely, when these two aspects of art and science work together in harmony, written text has the greatest potential to attain the desired result.

Printworthy Proofreading exists to help you be a more effective communicator. You desire to take your audience (the reader) on a journey through a story or to inform them of a timeless truth that has the potential to lead to transformation. Our goal is to ensure that that message shines its brightest. While honoring your voice and respecting your artistic expression, Printworthy Proofreading can assist in making sure the rules of grammar and syntax are followed appropriately. In the process, credibility is maintained, and potential distractions are removed to facilitate clarity.

As a follower of Jesus, I believe that everything that we say and do can and should reflect Him. I
have dedicated my life to serving Him by serving those around me as a wife, a mom (who also homeschools our sons), and as a missionary in South America. In my twenty-five-plus years of experience, I have become proficient in time management, grown in my appreciation for culture, taught and coached advanced subjects that I never took as a student, and found that my greatest joy comes from helping others accomplish their goals. I strive for excellence in all areas of life and would be honored to assist you in achieving excellence with your written words. You may learn more at www.printworthyproofreading.com.

Mindi Stearns

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Great, interesting post.