Monday, May 6, 2019

New Release: FOR SALE: WEDDING DRESS. NEVER USED

Now available from Mt. Zion Ridge Press

In print and ebook
At all major online outlets

This one is part romance, party chic-lit, part snark, part comedy in places and part ... well, I can't say semi-autobiographical, because that kind of indicates at least half of it is real.

And it isn't.

Yes, I have a wedding dress in my attic, unused, bought for a wedding that never took place, after I broke up with my college boyfriend/fiance.
Yes, there was a guy who broke up with me because he claimed I was trying to "convert" him. Umm, I'm totally against missionary dating, if you know what I mean!
Yes, the chairs were "kidnapped" and held for ransom on my college campus -- but they were stolen from the cafeteria and the payment was Iowa pork chops for dinner -- in the story, the chairs were stolen from the chapel and the ransom demand was pizza.
Yes, gerbils were dropped by garbage bag parachutes through a hole in the ceiling in the middle of a college chapel.

Everything else, in Eve's story of all her disaster relationships and trying several times to get rid of a dress she was never going to use ... is entirely fictional!

Follow THIS LINK for ebook purchases or THIS LINK to go to the Mt. Zion Ridge Press website.

Or you can buy the paper edition from Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

More about this book later in the week!!

No comments: