Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The War Room

Works-in-Progress: Second Wave, book 1 in the Bridges series.

At least, that's what it is called right now. Doggone it, but as I write more and discover more characters and details about this mysterious alien world I stranded the colonists on, I'm thinking I have no idea what this book is supposed to be about. It's gonna be a LOT bigger than I planned, when I sent the proposal to my agent.

*sigh*

CAN you call it a YA series if the first 70K words are from the POV of adults? The story is supposed to be about Jess and Bridge meeting up, two fugitives on an alien world, and forming an alliance that will remake the entire society when they're both older and the process of changing a group of Human children into a bridge between the species has finished.

Maybe. Right now I've told the story from her parents' POV.

I keep getting more IDEAS!!

Love it and hate it. Just don't tell my agent I'm having these problems, would you?


WANT A FREE BOOK???
Next week, the giveaway opens up for my SF romance novel, STARBLUE, from Desert Breeze Publishing. It's the sequel to BLUE FIRE -- because the heroine, Starblue Ash, is the daughter of my heroes from the first book, Rhianni Day and Petroc Ash. Makes sense, huh?

Go to Goodreads and click on the Giveaways page, or just look up the book by its title, and you can enter the drawing. I'm giving away three print copies.

Or you could just skip the waiting and go right to Amazon or Desert Breeze to get your copy in either print or ebook. I don't mind. Go ahead. You'll be glad you did!

No comments: