Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The War Room

Want to win a FREE book?

Yeah, the most dangerous and most fun four-letter word in the English language ...

Here's what you gotta do:

Go to Goodreads and enter the drawing for my SF romance, BLUE FIRE.

That's all.

I'm giving away 3 print copies of this Desert Breeze novel, with the entry period running until August 7.

Then when that one is done, I'm doing another giveaway, this time for STARBLUE, the sequel to BLUE FIRE, which deals with the quest of Starblue Ash, daughter of our heroes, Rhianni Day and Petroc Ash.

And keep your eyes peeled. Only 3 more excerpts for the current fan fiction short story, "Gizmos," set in the Beauty and the Beast universe, then in August the fan fiction -- available in full at Wattpad -- will change to a Phoenix fan story, "Turnabout is not Fair Play." You can read excerpts of fan fiction here every Saturday, and full stories all the time on Wattpad. Every month, I post a new fan fiction, taking from my archives. If you want to get a PDF copy of the stories for yourself, I'm giving away an old story each month to subscribers to my newsletter. The form to sign up is to the right, here on the blog. How much easier could it be?

No comments: